Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Millions of pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last couple of months they are not in order. Last time we weighed her was her 2 month appointment she was 6 lbs. 14 ozs. She is almost 4 months now and is still in newborn clothes and diapers (which they don't sell in bulk!! So annoying!) she is just getting longer not wider. She is so sweet she is starting to sleep through the night more but if she does wake up it is only one time which that is how she has always been. She smiles all the time now especially at my dad she LOVES him. He is the first person she smiled at. She Likes to ride in the car and she loves walks. She is such a happy baby she doesnt cry very often. and when she does it is because she is hungry. She sleeps all night in her crib which is great! We are looking forward to dressing her up for Halloween on thursday and then in a month we are going to texas for thanksgiving!! we will only be there for 2 days but I can't wait!! I love being a Mom!! I have never been happier!!  


These first ones are for Carianne!! 

Molly's Blessing Day
We Blessed her on her on August 25th that was her original due date!
My mom made her dress!























This one and the next 2 are from the day Tina went to the MTC



These were last night while we were carving our Pumpkin

yummy


Dallin really wanted her picture taken in the pumpkin I kept saying she wouldn't like it but NO ONE would listen to me so this is the only one where she isn't screaming. She wouldn't sit down so Dallin had to hold her up.










Meeting Aunt Annie



She was SO fascinated with my computer! She LOVES lights! 







3 comments:

  1. yay yay yay yay I love the millions of pictures!!! I love the pumpkin ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. I love all of them. The Bumpo (is that right) one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't tell you how much these made me cry! I love you all so very much and really. Is everyone. She is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete