Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Molly Anne Walker

Here are a bunch of pictures of Molly. She is doing great she moved out of her incubator today and the doctors are all really impressed with how well she is doing. I spend all day with her she is so calm and is just the sweetest little thing. I am sorry for not blogging more I have a lot I want to say but I just don't have the time right now because I want to be with Molly as much as possible!! I am always either at the hospital or sleeping! I will try to catch up soon! 














3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that name!!! She is so sweet! I loved seeing Grandma and Great Grandma holding her. You are in my thoughts and prayers, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these pictures. I can't wait to come see her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for sharing those pictures! They are SO beautiful! We love you, and now Carlye is on me to bring her to visit!

    ReplyDelete