Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pre Eclampsia

So yesterday Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctors office to get my blood pressure checked, another shot and to get some more blood tests done, and of course they sent me down to Labor and Delivery. Where they were talking about inducing me but my blood pressure stabilized on bed rest there so they sent me home to try and get  me at least to 34 weeks which is next  Friday. I will be monitored really closely and they are going to do non stress tests on the baby a couple of times a week everyone kept telling me in the hospital that I have a VERY healthy baby. Both of my nurses and the on call doctor yesterday told me that. The plan right now is to monitor me and if my pre eclampsia gets any worse they will deliver her immediately  but they don't think I will make it until August. my blood pressures are way too high. They aren't too worried about the baby whenever she needs too come she is doing so well and the steroids should have her lungs developed enough that she will only need a short NICU stay at this point but I would rather we need none at all if possible. So I am allowed to go from the bed to the couch and that is it. we are in Provo today for the fourth of July but I will not be able to come down again until after I have the baby and we really don't know when that will be. whenever my doctor and the High risk doctors decide It is too dangerous for me to be pregnant. So I am going to pack my hospital bags and put them in my car along with installing the baby's car seat so whatever happens I will be ready. Because every time I go to the doctor now they send me to Labor and Delivery.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! Make Dallin pack your bags and install the car seat. I am trying to take pictures and videos to entertain you. :) I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! I'm glad she's healthy, though! I ended up on bed rest with Carlye for pre-eclampsia for 4 weeks, so I know it can get boring. The good news is you can sleep all you want now, 'cause there's no telling how much sleep you'll get later! We love you!

    ReplyDelete