Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Christmas is Coming!!
I am so excited for Christmas! It is coming SO soon! I love the Christmas season so much it is my favorite time of year I love decorating for Christmas and seeing the lights! On Friday Dallin and I went to the Candlelight Christmas at this is the place. It was so fun and they had the most beautiful live nativity that I have ever seen It was so pretty and the little girl in front of us was really cute she got so excited when she saw the baby and she said to her Mom baby Jesus DID have a binky! it was so cute! I loved it! the live nativity was my favorite part! I love this time of year because it centers around the savior! And TINA comes home soon I just talked to her a few minutes ago! I can't wait to see her again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it, too!
ReplyDelete