Tonight Mommy, Daddy, Dallin and I all went to Zoo Lights it was SOOO fun! The snow made it so Magical! I want to go again! I loved it! so thank you Mommy and Daddy for going with us! We had a really good time!
| ZOO LIGHTS!!! |
| Elephant and Giraffe |
| Santa Flying! |
| Magical! |
| The Tiger you have to walk under to go see the REAL Tigers they were SO cute! |
| The Porcupine He was talking and we could hear him I think he was probably cold! |
| Dallin and I in front of the train! |
| the monkey was throwing bananas into his mouth |
| Pretty Ice sculpture |
| Dallin under the Walrus! |
| Peacock! |
| another Ice sculpture |
| Train again |
| Poinsettias |
| This was cute the animals all passed the star along until the snake put it on top of the tree! |
No comments:
Post a Comment