Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas!

We had a beautiful Christmas day! I love my new camera! The only thing that would make it better would be to have my own kids to take pictures of instead of other peoples! But maybe next Christmas! It was really fun to go to popis house on Christmas! I had to work Christmas eve and then again Christmas night but it wasn't too bad I really didn't mind! The only thing missing was Tina but she will be here on FRIDAY I cant wait to see her again!











3 comments:

  1. Oh Sara these pictures are incredible. You are so super talented! I love you. And this is Julianna it will say Jared because this is his computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and I love the background on your blog. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! It's almost like being there!

    ReplyDelete